Good service doesn’t ‘just happen’… It requires time, experience, organization, management and a capital investment to serve you and all our customers.
Don’t judge service charges solely by the time spent at your premises. When our team performs service for you, many costs have been incurred just to get them there, ready to do the job.
- Travel time & time on the job
- Transportation & maintenance
- Office equipment & help
- Shop supplies & parts inventory
- Rent & utilities
- Special training & reference manuals
- Test instruments & special tools
- Taxes, licences & insurance
It all adds up to an important investment which is necessary to give you the assurance of prompt, efficient service and provide you with the best performance possible.